Alfra bus bar machines and tools come in 7 different systemsWatch Video
ALFRA AP-600-2 Punching Press
Outreach 600 mm
The stationary punching machine has been developed for control cabinet and switchgear manufacturers, for quick punching of round, square, rectangular or special forms in sheets and control cabinet doors up to 2.200 mm x 1000 mm and 30 mm folding height. Punching is possible up to the edge area. Easily executable tool exchange, quickly in a matter of seconds even with a mounted door. Stop system movable in X and Y-direction.
- Stable pressing body in robust, deformation-rigid welding construction.
- Double-acting hydraulic cylinder, flanged on machine body via force and positive connection.
- Non-rotationally arranged piston rod Ø 55 mm, made of hardened and tempered stainless steel with tool holder.
- Die seat, frictionally connected with the pressing body.
- Quick tool exchange helps in case of problems with many through-hole variants.
- Down-holder with protective function, fastened with electric safety locking for accident prevention.
- Length and depth stop movable in X- and Y direction, supported in hardened double spherical guides, for smooth motion.
- Measuring tape indication of length and depth setting.
- Digital measuring indicator for X- and Y axis optionally available.
- Two-circuit hydraulic unit with electric pump, oil container and magnetic valves (very quiet).
- Safety foot switch with double pedal for infinitely variable operation of the punching and return stroke.
- Tip: Laser pointer used as option – no scribing, no centre punching, a simple cross-hair with a pen is enough.
Outreach with stop: 600 mm
Punching stroke: 66 mm
Punching force F: 60 kN at 165 bar
Motor power: 0.75 KW
Operating voltage: 400 V
Weight approx: 360 kg
Overall height: 1.600 mm
Working height: 1.000 mm
Width of punching head: 310 mm
Depth of punching body: 1.150 mm
Length of the stop rail: 1.500 mm
Space needed approx: 2000 x 3.000 mm
Round from Ø 3.2 -70.0 mm
Square up to 68.0 x 68.0 mm
Special forms up to a
max. diagonal of 90.0 mm
Steel sheets F = 370 N/mm2 up to 3.0 mm
Stainless sheets F = 600 N/mm2 up to 2.0 mm
Aluminium F = 22 up to 4.0 mm
Plastics can be punched up to 4.0 mm