Alfra bus bar machines and tools come in 7 different systemsWatch Video
ALFRA Busbar Bending, Punching & Cutting Cart
ALFRA Combi machining cart – 4-Stations
For copper and aluminium bars • Made in Germany by ALFRA
- Bending busbars 120 x 12 mm,
- Punching busbars Ø 6.6 - 21.5 mm,
- Cutting busbars 125 x 12 mm,
- Cable shoe pressing from 10 - 300 mm2,
- Punching all PG-sizes as well as square and specially shaped holes.
- The machining stations for bending busbars and punching as well as cutting are sunk in the table. They facilitate quick and clean working.
- The universal working cylinder can be raised and lowered by means of a hand-wheel in an infinitely variable manner by hydraulic means according to the hole pattern to be punched.
- The machining units are coupled to an hydraulic central unit located inside the cart.
- A laterally extractable extension is provided as support pad for longer rails.
- To the 2 additional laterally attached hydraulic hoses, pressing heads (e.g. pressing head 10 - 300 mm2 Prod.-No. 03360) and the hydraulic cylinder Prod.-No. 02012 for punching holes are connected.
- 1 foot switch belongs to the scope of delivery. Up to 3 additional foot switches can be connected to different stations.
- In the cart there are 4 tools drawers with compartments for punches and dies.
It is movable on 4 running rollers, of which 2 are provided with locks.